N O R A ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITTER FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM
After LoVe
Saturday, March 26, 2011 • Saturday, March 26, 2011 • 0 comments
..After Love..(English version)
By:Nora

I though u were my love
I though u were my everything
I believed that it was u who would be my last love
I smile only for u
I live only for u
I was happy and believed in ur love

Everything’s  a lie…it’s all a lie
Your love is all a lie
Bcoz I’m hurting like this
Bcoz u hurt me like this
It’s a love that causes tears
You’ll only love me
You’ll protect only me
Your love is all a lie
U took my whole heart
Took all my love even
It’s a love that leaves

One person receives love
One person gives love
Like a fool I believed you were that person

Repeat chorus

The words of love are a lie
The words ‘I love u’ are a lie too
The words of forever are a lie as well
Only your promise to return is left
Where are you?
(you’re always so far away)
Wherever you are.
However far you are
Your’re still the only one I love

Plezz try to come back.come back to me
I can’t love another
Even though im hurting like this
Even though u hurt me
I wait only for u
Everything’s a lie…its all a lie
Our break up is all a lie
Bcoz ur the one I love..bcoz u’re my everything
I wait only for u…




PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
If a person wants to be a part of your life, they will make an obvious effort to do so. Think twice before reserving a space in your heart for people who do not make an effort to stay.

If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change the way you think about it.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;



OTHERS;


>> dapat blog baru. hoyehh
date : 3/5/2013
at:10 am


>> beruk keluar tandas
date : 12/12/12
at: 12pm


>> cinderella arrived
date: 1/1/2190
at: 13.12pm

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • AkU,Ko,DoRANG n CikGU...
  • Aku meNang NasyiD...
  • SaPe TamAk??
  • aKu gEDikS KEr??
  • pernah x??
  • kita hanya akan menghargainya bila kita sudah kehi...
  • SEJArAH FoRM 1
  • ciRi2 OWang MeNciNtaiMu
  • Syer ingAt Lagi aWak..